Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
We are looking for an experienced technical consultant for a project at a bank in Switzerland.
Technical Consultant/Architect 60-100% (presumably 100% remote)
You will work in an international environment in a global company. This position is a project from 07/2020-12/2020 with possible extension into 2021.
The client adopts IBM StoredIQ for Legal (SIQ4L), which covers Legal Hold Notices and Preservation Requests.
The scope of this project covers:
1. Design and Build a SIQ4L solution for Request Intake and Approval of Non-Preservation Requests functionality.
2. Provide Support and Assistance.
3. Provide Support and Assistance for the Enablement of client operational personnel on SIQ4L.
We are looking for a technical consultant/architect who can help with the following tasks/topics or with parts of it:
StoredIQ for Legal specific
- in depth product design knowledge, including data/domain model, functional and non-functional features
- architecting solution based on business and technical requirements
- workflow designing and implementation
- expertise on configuration items during deployment
- expertise in debugging and fixing an existing implementation
- Knowledge in logs and their profiles
- API public and private expertise – for integration with other systems / scripts
- hands on Linux shell + python scripting
- coaching developers in implementation, as of the solution design
- advising business on process implementation options using SiQ4L
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID D-2020-010. Please send all documents via email to email@example.com.