Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Prilly we are looking for a
Senior Network & Security Engineer (m/f) 100%
You will work in an international environment in a global company. This position is a project from ASAP until December 31st, 2021.
- Performing configuration changes in Network & Security environment (switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, proxies, etc.) taking into account technical and functional constraints (risk and impact assessment)
- Troubleshooting incidents in collaboration with other group experts (Applications, Systems);
- Close work with the NW Account Architect for NW solutions (tech. guidance);
- Stand-in for the NW Team Leader in case of absence.
- Cisco CCNP certification (R&S or Sec.), Senior profile;
- Switching/Routing (Cisco IOS/NX-OS);
- Firewall (Cisco, Fortinet);
- ADC (Citrix, F5).
Nice to have skills:
- SWG (Broadcom-Blue Coat ASG/ProxySG/MC);
- DNS/DHCP/IPAM (Infoblox);
- NAC (Cisco ISE);
- Experience in DataCenter SDN, Container Orchestration Systems (Kubernetes, OpenShift);
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting language.
- Language: French / English (Must);
- On duty 7×24, driving license;
- Living in the Lausanne region (In relation with on duty 7×24),
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-044. Please send all documents via email to email@example.com.