Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Zürich/remote we are looking for a
Saviynt SME – (Identity & Access Security Specialist) (m/f) 100%
his position is for ca. 2 months (March/April). The work has to be done in CH/EU however it is possible to do it in the Home Office.
You will work in an international environment in a global company.
- Work with customization and development integration
- Developing repeatable patterns for agile based industrial approach for application on-boarding
- Security specialist with Saviynt experience
- Experience in Application on-boarding
- Extensive Saviynt Experiences
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong IAM experience
- Experience in the following products:
- Azure AD and Active Directory
- English fluent
- German is an advantage
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-060. Please send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.