Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Zurich we are looking for a
CCNP Network Engineer (m/f) 100%
This position is a permanent employment starting in Q2/2021. You will work in an international environment in a global company.
- Support the network team using agile concepts, processes and tools, based on related knowledge and experience in managed and project tasks (incl. standby services).
- Design, plan and implement clients network infrastructure, if needed support and troubleshoot.
- Document work accordingly.
- Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching certification
- Cisco portfolio knowledge in Routing & Switching is a must
- Special experiences with Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, Cisco WLC Implementations with 802.1X and guest access deployments
- Additional skills and knowledge in firewalling, load-balancing, security and collaboration.
- Basics skills in Cisco SDN and DNA technology
- Basic experience in cloud network concepts
- Additional skills and knowledge in other network supplier or domains are well appreciated
- Senior personality able to work as team-player (coaching, mentoring of young team-mates).
- English: fluent skills
- German: big benefit
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-064. Please send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.