Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Bern we are looking for a
Java Programmer (m/f) 100%
You will work in an international environment in a global company. This position is a fixed employment starting ASAP or as agreed upon for at least one year with a high likelihood for an extension. Short-term to mid-term home office is possible, after the pandemic on-site work will predominate.
- Conception and implementation of the solution (tax software) architecture together with the team
- Implementation of innovative software solutions in an agile development environment
- Integration of software solutions into an overall system as well as support in the further development of DevOps processes (CI, CD, pipelines)
- Take responsibility for the code you write; You see development, testing, deployment, and debugging as your responsibilities
- At least 3 years of experience in the development and implementation of software architecture
- Experience with the Java Technology Stack, including Spring Boot and TypeScript Angular as well as with Azure Cloud Solutions
- Enjoying new technologies and working according to agile approaches
- Experience with minimum Java 8
- Experience with the following technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Oracle / PostgreSQL, REST Webservices, Microservices, Maven, Git, Jenkins, AngularJs (von Vorteil), Agile, Scrum, SAFe, XML, JSON
- Jira, Confluence
- English good
- German B1 or better
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-055. Please send all documents via email to email@example.com.