Webseite BdU Consulting AG
For a position at one of our customers, in Zürich we are looking for a
Full Stack Java Developer (m/f/d) 80-100%
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with large and established companies. This position is a fixed employment. You will work in an international environment in a global company. You will work on interesting, varied and different tasks.
As an Agile Java Developer, you will be based around maintaining and evolving our customer’s enterprise integration platform and developing new key components in a microservice-oriented style. You will utilize your expertise to deliver high quality and resilient key elements in tight collaboration with the Scrum Master. You enjoy the cross-functional possibilities with a rich technology stack along with an ongoing commitment to team development and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work with Java, Spring, OpenShift, Docker, Kafka, Swagger/OpenAPI, Apache kafka, JMS, Hibernate, and much more within an enthusiastic team.
You are not another developer in a bank; you are a member and Digital-Shaper of our customer’s services in the innovative team Application Integration. Application Integration provides state-of-the art and mission critical application integration solutions for more than 100 business and support applications. You are taking ownership in the transformation of our customer’s platform into an API first and Streaming architecture but also in the daily operation and interaction with his partners.
- Experience working with working across the full stack, however, predominately middleware
- Contributing to the definition of the future alignment of the architecture and services
- Practicing Agile, refining and estimating work packages with team colleagues and Scrum Master
- Playing an active role in the development of new services
- Participating in Level 2 production support
- You love to coordinate and cooperate with external suppliers (provider management)
- Successful completion of BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of excellent knowledge of Java 8+ / Java EE and follow the maxim of clean code
- 2+ years of experience with SOA and REST
- Familiar with functional, object-oriented, and multi-programming paradigms
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and agile methodologies
- Substantial experience in relational databases with Hibernate
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge about Unix scripting
- IntelliJ, Nebteans or Eclipse as IDE
- JBoss EAP Experience
- Experience with Docker, Openshift and/or Kubernetes
- SQL and NoSQL experience
- API management
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates. Please refer to our job ID D-2019-034 and send all documents exclusively via email to email@example.com.