Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in remote from Switzerland we are looking for a
Data lead (m/f) 100%
In this role you will leads the Data Migration team and work closely with counterparts in NVS P&O & IT. You ensure that data cleansing is taking place and migration tools are set up according to regional needs. You plan and coordinate test and productive data loads and report to Project Manager.
- Acts as focal point between client and NVS Data team
- Accountable for data migration, cleansing, validation and reconciliation planning and execution
- Responsible for applying program methodology and managing risks/issues
- Manage overall communications and support NVS colleagues creating weekly Data & ERP Readiness status reports
- Define the scope of data migration objects
- Coordinate the profiling activities and defines and runs process for data readiness assessment
- Manage client data team and coordinates activities with the functional SPOCs
- Accountable for plans and execution of test and productive data loads and validations
- Select and coordinates the required resources ensuring proper assignment to tasks, defining priorities and leading overall reporting of stream activities status
- Team leadership, stakeholder management, and strong communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of SAP and data migration tools
- Deep experience on data migration management in multi-country / multi-systems environment
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-224. Please send all documents via email to email@example.com.