Webseite BdU Consulting AG
For a permanent position in Prilly (Lausanne) we are looking for a
CCNP Network Engineer (m/f/d) 100%
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with large and established companies. This position is a fixed employment in Prilly starting ASAP. You will work in an international environment in a global company. You will work on interesting, varied and diverse tasks. You will join the current network team and will work in both network operation and projects. You will be the main responsible of the Netscaler Load-Balancer but will work on all the platforms used in the services we provide.
The Network Team is responsible of for the following services (around 100 devices):
- Cisco and Fortinet Firewalls
- Cisco and CiTRiX Load-Balancers
- Cisco IOS/NXOS LAN/WAN
- Cisco VPN
- Efficient IP DNS/DHCP, IPAM
- PRTG Monitoring
- Bluecoat Proxy
We expect you to be fairly autonomous during the implementation of projects (across platforms) and to handle BAU activities (incidents, implementations of firewall rules, provisioning of subnets and hostnames, provisioning of LAN port…).
Operations are under the ITIL v3 rules, meaning that every action is to be planned and documented in advance via our ticketing tools.
This position includes a role of piket, where the person is on duty out of office hours one week per month. Due to the nature of the work, it is necessary to sometimes work out of office hours to perform complex changes.
- Cisco IOS/NXOS LAN/WAN (Spanning-Tree, OSPF ,EIGRP, BGP, Multicasting, HSRP)
- CCNP certification
- Cisco and Fortigate Firewalls (DMZ, NAT, PAT…)
- Cisco VPN (ISAKMP, IPSEC)
Nice to have:
- SDN (Cisco ACI or VMware NSX )
- Netscaler Load-Balancers (load balancing algorithms, persistency/sticky, server farm, real server, virtual server)
- DDI: DNS/DHCP/IPAM: (authoritative, recursive, zone, A,MX,NS,SOA,TXT record, scope, lease…)
- Symantec Bluecoat Proxy (certificate chains, Kerberos, NTLM, layer, SSL, TLS, VPM…)
- French very good (must have)
- English nice to have
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates. Please refer to our job ID D-2019-046 and send all documents exclusively via email to email@example.com.