Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Zürich we are looking for a
CCNP Enterprise & Collaboration (m/f) 100%
You will work in an international environment in a global company based in Zürich.
In your role, you support NW Architects in consulting and designing best in class Network solutions. You implement and you optimize mainly SDN Network solutions. You act as a technical leader in your NW specialization domain.
You act as a team player and as trusted advisor in multiple engagements in parallel. You guarantee that the best solution for the clients are implemented in high quality and are delivered as requested in time and cost. You communicate fluent in English and preferable also in German. This position is a permanent employment starting as soon as possible.
- SDN based Network solutions experience, skills and knowledge in:
- Support consulting and solutioning best NW solutions
- Support design and engineering client NW
- Implement and document the network solutions
- Current Cisco CCNP Collaboration or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cisco UC product suite including:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Instant Messaging and Presence
- Cisco Video / Collaboration Solutions including Webex, Jabber, Spark
- Experience in Network Automation (DEVNET, Ansible, …)
- Experience in Cloud based Network solutions
- Knowledge and skills in Agile Method based teamwork
- Strong client focus
- English fluent
- German basic
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-205. Please send all documents via email to email@example.com.