Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Zurich we are looking for a
CCNP Enterprise and Security (m/f) 100%
This position is a permanent employment starting ASAP. You will work in an international environment in a global company.
You will work in an international environment in a global company based in Zürich.
In your role, you support NW Architects in consulting and designing best in class Network solutions. You implement and you optimize mainly SDN Network solutions. You act as a technical leader in your NW specialization domain.
You act as a team player and as trusted advisor in multiple engagements in parallel. You guarantee that the best solution for the clients are implemented in high quality and are delivered as requested in time and cost. You communicate fluent in English and also in German (Basic). This position is a permanent employment starting as soon as possible.
- SDN based Network solutions experience, skills and knowledge in:
- Support consulting and solutioning best NW solutions
- Support design and engineering client NW
- Implement and document the network solutions
- Current Cisco CCNP Security or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in other market standard Network security technologies and solutions, (e.g.: Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, IPAM (Infoblox/Efficient IP), …
- Experience in Network Automation (DEVNET, Ansible, …)
- Experience in Cloud based Network solutions
- Knowledge and skills in Agile Method based teamwork
- Strong client focus
- English fluent
- Basic German
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates. Please refer to our job ID REF-2021-206 and send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.