Webseite BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Switzerland we are looking for a
Backend Application Developer (m/f) 100%
You will work in an international environment in a global company. This is a project position starting ASAP and finishing at the end of the year, totaling 140 work days.
As a Backend Application Developer you will be the team lead implementing cloud microservices. The work can be done remotely from within Switzerland. If work is done from the EU territory, then the service bust be delivered via a GmbH or AG which is registered in the EU.
Requirements (must have):
- Excellent programming skills in a multiple languages especially NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experienced with Python for Microservice Backends
- Proven ability to deliver cloud-based server applications in an Agile environment
- Extensive commercial experience collaborating with Product Owners and designers
- Knowledge of modern technologies like NodeJs, TypeScript and their usage in a Microservice architecture
- Previous experience in working and creating Microservices with their related patterns and architectures
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- Clean and structured working method to meet the standards of a medical QA system
- Previous experience working with relational databases and ORM systems
- Understanding of Kubernetes and Containerization technologies
Requirements (nice to have):
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning and (Python-)based technologies/frameworks
- Previous experience with Webbased Auth. standards (e.g. JWT, OAuth/OpenID, …)
- Worked with Postgres databases in the past
- Working experience with the typestack-libraries (e.g. routing-controllers, class-validator, typeorm, …)
- Previous experience with AWS and the available services
- Experience in Healthcare and Life Science
- Experience in the development of medical software
- Experience with quality relevant standards such as ISO 13485
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-193. Please send all documents via email to email@example.com.