Site BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Zürich (occasional travel to Prilly) we are looking for a
Identity & Access Management Specialist (m/f) 100%
You will work in an international environment in a global company. In this position you will install and configure the Thycotic Secret Server. After this transition phase you will maintain the product. There is a strong desire for you to carry on after the project phase. Occasional home office work is possible.
- Review current environment and pre-requisites
- Identify project requirements including integrations, customizations, and permissions
- Install Secret Server
- Setup & configure functionality based on project scope
- Perform knowledge transfer
- Expert knowledge of Thycotic Secret Server
- Experience with Secret Server installation and configuration
- Expert knowledge of Privileged Account Management best practices
- French fluent
- English fluent
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID W-2020-025. Please send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.