Website BdU Consulting AG
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with medium sized as well as large and established companies. We have been prospering since 1998, and have been active in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as well since 2010.
For a position at one of our customers, in Zürich we are looking for a
Application Consultant DevOPs (m/f) 100%
You will work in an international environment in a global company. This position is a project starting August 1st, 2021 and ending on July 31st, 2022. An extension is very likely.
- advise the client on application development methodology and tools.
- perform as experts on application development for existing or new applications.
- help guide and teach clients’ project members
- prepare gap analysis document and / or design a proposed DevOps adoption roadmap;
- use to analyze the clients’ IT environment for achieving better efficiency using DevOps methodology and tools in conventional or Cloud environments.
- architect the DevOps tooling infrastructure and define the interface requirements among the various tool sets.
- Analyze the software build and deploy requirements for a project; portfolio or account and define the architecture using the necessary software tools like Rational RTC BuildForge or Urbancode uDeploy.
- analyze the software Deployment & Release requirements for a project; portfolio or account and design the deployment / release management strategy using the necessary software tools like Rational uRelease.
- Experience with mentioned methodologies and tools
- Clean debt collection register
- No criminal records
- Good English language skills
You can look forward to interesting, varied and different activities. A cheerful and motivated team is looking forward to you. Give your career the next boost! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates and refer to our job ID REF-2021-209. Please send all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.